Forum Discussion

5 months ago
Solved

Superfund Not Showing In Superfund List

The superfund CONCEPT ONE THE INDUSTRY SUPERANNUATION FUND USI:21059451252123 isn't appearing in the superfund list.

Is there a way to manually add this?

• Hi Nicholas_S

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

We're sorry to know that you can't add this super fund on your end. As per further checking this super fund has already been inactive, that's why this isn't appearing on your end. You may refer to the screenshot I have provided below. Given that, we recommend contacting the super fund directly to check what is their updated super fund information.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Nicholas_S

Thank you for your post and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. I hope you find plenty of useful information. 

We're sorry to know that you can't add this super fund on your end. As per further checking this super fund has already been inactive, that's why this isn't appearing on your end. You may refer to the screenshot I have provided below. Given that, we recommend contacting the super fund directly to check what is their updated super fund information.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Shella