Forum Discussion

Stephenchico
Experienced Cover User
4 years ago
Solved

BAS Activity Statement Reports

Hi Folks

I'm applying for a loan and I've been asked for a copy of the the BAS Activity Statement reports for last 12 Months and I seem to have only saved 2 of them. Is there some way I can get a copy? I note if I go to prepare activity statements onling the datat for past ones come up but I can't seem to be able to print them.

EDIT- This is for Account right not Account Edge sorry about that 

• Hi Stephenchico 

Thanks for your post. When you go into Online BAS lodgement and open those lodged statements you should be able to click on Download in the top right corner to download and save a PDF version. You can then open and print the PDF statement.

Another option is to log into your ATO Business Portal and print previously lodged actvity statements from there.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Stephenchico 

Thanks for your post. When you go into Online BAS lodgement and open those lodged statements you should be able to click on Download in the top right corner to download and save a PDF version. You can then open and print the PDF statement.

Another option is to log into your ATO Business Portal and print previously lodged actvity statements from there.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.