Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

GST

I have found a couple of  reconciled invoices in August 2020 and March 2021 from a supplier that were incorrectly coded to GST instead of GNR and therefore were claimed on a previous BAS.  I was intending to add this as a payable amount on my next April-June 2021 BAS.  How do I go about correcting this in myob? 

• Hi Shorey1 

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend speaking to your accountant as you may need to lodge a BAS amendment. Your accountant should also be able to give you a general journal to account for the amendment in your software.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Shorey1 

Thanks for your post. I'd recommend speaking to your accountant as you may need to lodge a BAS amendment. Your accountant should also be able to give you a general journal to account for the amendment in your software.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.