Forum Discussion

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago

Payroll

I am attempting to record a payroll run for 7 March 2024 previously missed.

I reach the point where I confirm the payroll ron, select "new Payroll run" however no pay records are recorded.

Can you assist me here please

Colin

19 Replies

• Hi Over-Boots,

Thank you for your posts.

When processing a pay run beyond the current date, you're prompted to indicate whether it's for a new pay run or a previous one. If you select a new pay run, you may see a message saying, "No records exist or match your criteria." Simply proceed to the next option to view the list of employees’ pay details. But if this is not the case, please share more details, and I'd be more than happy to assist further.

Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Over-Boots
      Experienced Cover User

Good morning

I have processed a payroll for this week 21 March and have the same problem that although the payroll is processed no records are generated.

Please refer the attached screen captures.

I have also attempted tto process the two weeks prior in March with the same nil result. ( clicking on the " new payrull run option)

I have been processing MYOB payroll for a number of years without this problem si I suspect that someting is wrong in the systtem.

Your assistance is appreciated

Colin

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Over-Boots

Thanks for the response.

This is indeed unusual for step 3 to show nil if the values are recorded correctly at step 2. May I get you to send us a screenshot of the step 2 window values. 

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Genreve