Forum Discussion

FHG
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

Old transactions from December 2021 appearing in bank feed

Some transactions from December 2021 appearing in bank feed today (3/5/22) instead of trasnactions for the previous day. Is there a glitch in the system?

Do I hide the December transactions and hope 2/5/22 transactions appear soon?

Display transactions is set to Current. States Last updated 8:05 AM Tuesday, 3 May 2022.

10 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi FHG 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of a delay with bank feeds. This is being investigated by our teams, please refer to this post for updates: Bank feed delays - 03/05/2022

Duplicate bank feeds from December 2021 will need to be hidden by right clicking on the transactions and selecting Hide transaction.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

JA_
      User

Hi,

We also had December 2021 transactions reappear in our bank feeds yesterday. Is there a way to delete them rather than hiding them? We have no hidden transactions and would like to keep it that way.

Thanks.

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi JA_ 

You will need to hide the duplicate bank feed transactions, this won't have any impact on the business data in your file. 

Please let me know if you need further help.

Lisa_H
    Trusted Cover User

Hi there

I just posted about this too before I saw your message.

I am having the same issue.  Glad to see it's not just me!

Lisa_H