Forum Discussion

FHG
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

unable to connect to bank feeds .... again

I'm receiving the Unable to Connect error, again, when trying to Get Bank Transactions in the Bank Feed menu.

I have looked at Steven's wonderful post yesterday that said it's due to the banks not providing the information in a timely manner but I would have thought that would mean it would result in a  different screen message?

Help please.

I use NAB.

• Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for bringing the bank feeds issue to our attention.  The issue has now been resolved and you should be able to access your bank feeds.  

Let us know if you still have any issues with this. 

41 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BenchCBS
    Experienced Cover User

The same here.

I've just been on NAB so I know it's not NAB or our connection. Seems to be a regular occurance these days. Very frustrating MYOB. When is this glitch going to be fixed so it doesn't keep occuring?

FHG
      Experienced Cover User

I think it defies logic that it is a software problem. I have called MYOB and tried to get an answer to no avail. But how could it be a software problem if it has been happening so regularly for so long, and getting fixed, and then the problem occurs again, gets fixed, then same problem again, and the pattern just repeats again and again? It must be the banks! Surely MYOB would allocate the resources required to fix this problem once and for all if it was at their end?

TTASK
        Experienced Cover User

Agreed. It is clearly a bug of somesort, whether it be from the bank side or not. Just admit it's a bug, tell us what causes it and I, for one, would be less cranky. Whilever they just sit there and pretend things are fine people will get more frustrated. Better communication on known, reported and in progress issues would benefit us all greatly! 

TTASK
      Experienced Cover User

What's most frustrating is that their status page still says that things are fine and dandy. I be it won't say there is a problem until tomorrow. So end up wasting time checking to see if it is me/my connection or if it is them (which is stupid, I shoudl just assume 99% of the time it is them....) Can they just try and keep their status page up to date?! 

MYOB_FAIL
    Experienced User

The banks are providing the information. It's MYOB fault, not the banks. Easy for them to pass the buck, so typical. I use NAB for my other business and guess what, NO bank feed issues. Feeds have updated but MYOB still on the trail of the PINK PANTHER....hehehe

• Hi Everyone, 

Thank you for bringing the bank feeds issue to our attention.  The issue has now been resolved and you should be able to access your bank feeds.  

Let us know if you still have any issues with this. 

Innquizitive
      Experienced Cover User

I still don't have my bankfeeds...it's even more frustrating that MYOB froze every time I tried to access bankfeeds and I couldn't even close it. Had to use Tasker Manager to close it every single time!! Clearly that's not the bank's problem?!

MattPlow
        Experienced Cover User

Exactly what mine is doing. No data loading and ends up freezing. Not "solved" at all.

Lyn3061
      Experienced User

Still not working with St George.

Connockity
      Trusted User

REALLY???!!!!

Log on this morning and what happens????

Who can guess????

Nothing happens and MYOB is frozen once again!!!!!!!!!!

Really getting sick and tired of this..................................................

BenchCBS
        Experienced Cover User

Yep - 'Resolved' not so much...

I see MYOB already have a Bank feeds post up for the 11th. 

Really disappointing to see MYOB so unreliable these days.

• Yes I am unable to connect as well 

Rather annoying

FHG
    Experienced Cover User

I logged in a little earlier than my colleague and could download bank feeds today. My colleague, who uses the same bank - NAB - logging in half an hour later and couldn't get bank feeds.

Theresa_D
      Former Staff

Hi again, 

Just in case my above post was missed I wanted to let you know we are aware and working on the situation. 

We have posted regarding today's bank feed outage. Please subscribe to Bank Feeds Unable to Connect 11/10/2019 for updates on the status of this. 

Apologies for the delay and inconvenience.