Forum Discussion

NataliaMun
Contributing Cover User
17 days ago
Solved

Access to on-line file from overseas IP address

Hi

When I travelled overseas and needed to access our business files and do some work, I was unable to log in and access files. Should I advise MYOB team to let me access files for the period I am overseas? 

Thanks,

Nat

• Hi NataliaMun,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Having trouble logging in? You can now search the error that you are encountering to find a specific troubleshooting steps here: MYOB Support - MYOB Support.

Just in case you are having a hard time finding the solution, our virtual assistant MOCA can assist you immediately or you can submit a support request via MyAccount.

Kind regards,

Sai

1 Reply

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi NataliaMun,

Thank you for the post, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Having trouble logging in? You can now search the error that you are encountering to find a specific troubleshooting steps here: MYOB Support - MYOB Support.

Just in case you are having a hard time finding the solution, our virtual assistant MOCA can assist you immediately or you can submit a support request via MyAccount.

Kind regards,

Sai