Forum Discussion

TSGTanya
Trusted Cover User
6 months ago

How do I save my login details

I now all of a sudden have to enter manually my email and password with no options to save anything anymore. Is this new or am I missing something I shouldnt be? I work from a home computer on MYOB Accountright and thus saving my details for at the least 30days is of benefit to me, for all time would be good for me if this was an option but understand if it cant be due to security.  30days was annoying enough let alone everyday now. 

8 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGTanya,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

Regarding your concern, as we updated our security for MYOB log-ins recently, you may select the "Trust for device for 30 days" to save the details, however, we have taken measures to deliver new functionality to provide contextual and adaptive multi-factor authentication (MFA) controls. You can check out this link for the updates. 

If you still need assistance with this, please feel free to post again. We are happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

TSGTanya
      Trusted Cover User

Hi Celia_B

As I mentioned, "Trust for device for 30 days" is not an option for me and there is not option atm either for 2FA either. 

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi TSGTanya,

Thank you for getting back to us and providing an update. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Regarding your concern, I understand that you manually enter your email and a password every time you were login to your account. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We have updated our security for MYOB logins recently. Which is the reason you were asked to enter your email every time you login. Also, it may be prompt to more frequently if additional authentication is required. Rest assured; this is set up for additional security.

For an update, you can check this out, Improved Security - 2FA changes, this has more detailed information and updates. 

If you still need further assistance or if you still have questions or concerns, please feel free to create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel