A4 Page size set to 21.0cmX21.0cm in page size selection when customising a form

Partner MikeHamo
2 Posts
Partner
New Zealand

A4 Page size set to 21.0cmX21.0cm in page size selection when customising a form

I am having an issue in AccountRight Standard NZ 2017.1.0

The page size for A4 paper is set to 21 cm X 21 cm and I am unable to change thisPage Size in form designer.png

Is this a bug or can I fix this in the configuration somewhere

4 REPLIES
Ultimate Partner CathieR
956 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia

Re: A4 Page size set to 21.0cmX21.0cm in page size selection when customising a form

In the Australian version you can go the bottom of the size options and select  "more page options" and then customise the exact measurements you want.  Once done you could just select this instead of the A4

Cathie Robilliard
BCom. (Acc/Finance) UNSW
MYOB Certified Consultant
BAS Agent
email:cathier@optusnet.com.au
Servicing Sydney South, NSW
Highlighted
Partner MikeHamo
2 Posts
Partner
New Zealand

Re: A4 Page size set to 21.0cmX21.0cm in page size selection when customising a form

That is what I would call a work around.

A bit annoying that a standard paper size is configured incorrectly and I cannot correct this in one place.

Having to go to every customised form that has been migrated and apply a custom page size, should not be necessary.

Ultimate User gavin12345
1,486 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia

Hi @MikeHamo

From your screen shot it looks like all the page sizes are messed up, not just A4. I will tag a Moderator to ensure MYOB is aware of this and passes it on to developers (if they haven't already). @Steven_M @Neil_M

Regards

Gavin

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,751 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @MikeHamo @gavin12345

I was under the impression that the paper size values are pulled from the default printer settings within Windows. For example: when I have set my default printer to be "Fax" I receive more options than when my printer is set to be "Microsoft Print to PDF"

"Fax" printer paper list being on the left and "Microsoft Print to PDF" printer on the right:

Attachment.PNG

This does mean that if you do have a difference in terms of paper size I would be recommending looking at the printer setup and the page sizes for that. 

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post