Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2016.3 Decommissioning

Hi @Benn078

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

If for some reason you are unable to access the update through your program, then you can also download the update off my.MYOB. You can do this by logging in with your my.MYOB enabled email address and password. Once logged in you can access the downloads by going to My products >> Downloads.

Once you have downloaded AccountRight 2017.1.1 then you can click on the installer to run it and it will start running. If you are currently using AccountRight 2017.1.0 then I recommend uninstalling AccountRight 2017.1 first before attempting to install AccountRight 2017.1.1

Do let us know how you get on with this

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

HI @MJS128

Thanks for your question

Assuming the error you are experiencing comes up with the error message of “User cancelled installation”, I would start by uninstalling AccountRight 2017.1.0 on your computer and then install the full version of AccountRight 2017.1.1 downloaded off our my.MYOB website.

Please let us know how you go with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

Hi @Andy10

Thanks for your question,

Assuming your clients file has been upgraded to AccountRight 2017.1.1, the prompt to upgrade can be removed by clicking on the “Got it, don’t show me again” tickbox in the bottom left hand corner of the screen then clicking the close button in the bottom right hand corner.  Once this message has been closed with that option ticked then it won’t come up again.

Please do feel free to post any other questions that you may have.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Hirnay
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Hirnay
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello.

Could someone please contact me about getting the correct version file for the required update?

Our MYOB system resides on the cloud with an external IT provider. The keywords they have used to get the right files are "installation kit required to work on terminal servers". Does this help?

Thanks.

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
6,224 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
CloverQ
MYOB Moderator

6224Posts

377Kudos

1006Solutions

Hi @Hirnay,

I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

For terminal server installation you'll need the MSI installer. I have just sent you a forum private message with the required download link attached. If you have any issue accessing it, please do let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User Hirnay
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
New Zealand
Hirnay
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover.

Thank you so much for your prompt assistance.

I will forward your message details to our IT provider.

Thanks.

ddominguez
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
ddominguez
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am unable to install  the new version.  When I click on the "Update Now" when I log into MYOB, it doesnt take me anywhere!  Can you please tell me what is the fastest way to do it? Thanks

MMarina
2 Posts
Cover User
MMarina
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have upgraded my files to 2017.1 but keep getting asked to upgrade. Can someone please shed some light onto this for me. Am using the upgraded icon as have hidden all the others. Cheers and thank you. Marina

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

HI @ddominguez

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource.

To access the download links through my.MYOB, all that you need to do is sign in using your email address and password. Once signed in you can access all of your available download links by clicking on My Products >> Downloads.

Once you have downloaded the AccountRight 2017.1.1 full version, please uninstall any existing versions of AccountRight 2017.1.0 that you may have on that computer before running the installer for AccountRight 2017.1.1

Please do let us know how you get on with this,

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
5,454 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

5454Posts

526Kudos

739Solutions

HI @MMarina

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Assuming when you go to Help >> About, the product shows as AccountRight 2017.1.1 then you have indeed upgraded your file successfully into the new version. The pop up message that comes up when you open your file is only to alert you about the upcoming decommissioning of AccountRight 2016.3.

As long as you have upgraded from that version, you can tick the tickbox in the bottom left corner labelled “Got it, don’t show me again” and then click the close button. This will stop that prompt coming up when you open your file.

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post