AccountRight

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
KatBel05
1 Post
User
Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight

Hi All,

I am having trouble accessing my AccountRight due to internet cut out.

Can anyone help me with this issue? How can I get my files offline until the issue is resolved?

It's really urgent!

Thank you so much

Kate

2 REPLIES
Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,784 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: AccountRight

Welcome to the Community Forum @KatBel05we hope you find it beneficial for your MYOB queries.

Sorry to hear of the troubles you were having with your internet connection. Firstly, how many users access the file and are you an Administrator? If your file is only online at this stage and there is no current internet connection, it would be best to access a read only version of the file and make a backup. After this is done, please restore this file locally and continue to work on this file. If you are unsure how to back up, please check the page on our Help site - Backing up

However if you can still get a connection during the cutouts and would like to take your AccountRight Live file offline, this can be done by opening the file and choosing the Offline option in the File menu. We also have a Help page on our website that goes through this - Working offline (checking out).

Please let us know how you go with this as we are happy to assist further.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Former Staff Sebastien_D
2,784 Posts
Former Staff
Australia

Re: AccountRight

Hi @KatBel05,

Thanks for marking my post as an accepted solution.

Glad to hear you were able to find the information I provided helpful. Please do not hesitate to post us again if you have any other queries or concerns as we are always happy to assist.

Kind Regards

Sebastien
MYOB Client Support

Accept as SolutionGot an answer that solves your issue?
Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post