Cover User
Australia
Belstar
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Attachments within AccountEdge Network Edition

Help!  My Mac died last week and has since been replaced with MYOB AccountEdge Network Edition on my new Mac.  For all attachments to all purchases that we have made in the past now have an error message as the following > This file could not be found.  The file does not exist at the specified path.

I back up MYOB regularly so my question is now where do these attachments actually save then?  I would have thought that they would have backed up within MYOB within a folder but this doesnt seem to be the case

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,106 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21106Posts

2354Kudos

2950Solutions

Re: Attachments within AccountEdge Network Edition

Hi @Belstar

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

AccountEdge allows for the user to attach documents to a transaction. Generally, these particular attachments will be stored on the host computer in the Documents>>AccountEdge Attachments folder*.  These attached files are not included in the backup of a company file and would need to be backed up manually if required.

If you are moving computers and need to retain a copy of those attached documents, you would be looking at taking a copy of that AccountEdge Attachments folder and moving them across to the new computer on a USB stick or another external device. 

*The exact path of an attachment can be seen by selecting a transaction>>Docs button>>Path on the right hand side. You also have a magnifying glass for easy access if you do need to navigate to that path from within the program.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post