2 Posts
Cover User
AnzacAV
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Closed purchases now open

Hi, All my November purchases in MYOB are now open after being closed.  I was changing a purchase for end november that was open and to be paid in December.  MYOB locked me out.  Once logging back in ALL the November purchases are now open.  How do I close them with the payment date without effecting the reconciliation for December.

I am new to MYOB

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
21,609 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

21609Posts

2420Kudos

3045Solutions

Re: Closed purchases now open

Hi @AnzacAV

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

To close off a purchase a payment does need to be recorded against it or an credit does need to be applied to that purchase.

If you are finding a purchase is open (which you believe should be closed) I would be reviewing the history of that purchase. This can be done via Purchases>>Purchase Register>>Selecting the required purchase and selecting the History button (bottom right of the Edi Purchase window). If no payments have been made against that purchase it will be listed as open and you would be looking at recording a Pay Bill transaction (or Settle Returns & Credits transaction) against that particular Bill.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
AnzacAV
2 Posts
Cover User
AnzacAV
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Closed purchases now open

Hi Steven

Thank you for the advise, I had checked all this out but I do know that these were paid in MYOB.

Not sure why they are now appearing as open but I will check history again.

THank your for you help

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post