Confirmation of File

Highlighted
Frustrated007
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Confirmation of File

I have a paid subscription which is current, all firewall settings are off and obviously and internet connection and guess what I can not confirm my file online and the telephone help line is closed.

How can I get into my file and work on it tonight?

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,754 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Confirmation of File

Hi @Frustrated007

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Confirmation of a company file can occur between 4 - 6 months since the last confirmation date. If you are unable to confirm your company file at that time you are welcome to select to Confirm Later on the Confirmation Assistant window. This will allow you to access to the company file for a limited period of time (~14 days) before it needs to be confirmed.

In terms of your confirmation, I have unlocked your account which should allow that confirmation to occur online. Do let us know how you get on with that.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Frustrated007
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Yes it worked thank you, but why did it not allow me to Confirm my account online it was a selected option it just would not confirm?

Please explain as I dont want this to occur in the future

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,754 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @Frustrated007

In your particular case, the company file was shown as locked as confirmation was attempted multiple times in a short period of time.

To prevent future confirmation errors, I would recommend ensuring that your computer's date is set to the appropriate date and time should either be English (Australian) or English (New Zealand). Along with that if you do receive a confirmation failed message select the option to confirm later, as mentioned this will allow access to the file for a limited period and don't hesitate to get in touch - I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post