Credit Card Bank Feed Authority

1 Post
Cover User

Credit Card Bank Feed Authority


I can't find the form for the authority to get bank feeds on a credit card?

Can someone please point me in the right direction.


MYOB Moderator Steven_M
18,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Credit Card Bank Feed Authority

Hi @Jarmies

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

The BankLink Authority form required for applying for bank feeds for bank accounts and credit cards can be obtained by going through the Apply for Bank feeds options. This can be actioned from within your AccountRight software by selecting Banking>>Bank Feeds>>Manage Bank Accounts>>Add or remove a bank account. By selecting this option it will ask you to sign into your my.MYOB account to start the process.

Please note that you need to be the AccountRight Live Owner to apply for bank feeds.

For more information into applying for bank feeds please see Help Article: Set up bank feeds


Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post