Emailed invoices from MYOB not being received

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Alleisha
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Emailed invoices from MYOB not being received

Hello,

For some reason some of my customers aren't reveiving the Invoices I send from MYOB via email. I do not receive any error messege and both MYOB and my email account say that the email has been sent. In some of the cases my customer is able to receive the statements I send via MYOB but not the invoices. Is this something that I can rectify on my end?

Kind Regards,

Alleisha 

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
3,853 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Emailed invoices from MYOB not being received

Hi there @Alleisha,

If the e-mails are being shown as 'Sent' in Outlook, then that indicates that AccountRight has been able to successfully do their part and send the e-mails through to Outlook. As such, given this is not an AccountRight issue, we unfortunately are unable to provide further assistance.

However, from the sounds of it, it does appear that it may have to do with the set up on your customers' end, given the issue is only occurring for certain customers, and are going through successfully on your end. Please note that there have been instances of third party applications interferring with oncoming e-mails, so this may be something for them to check. Furthermore, we do advise that they check their junk mail folders as well, in case it has been filtered through as spam. Lastly, if they are using Outlook to access their e-mails, it may be worth checking their account via web browser as well.

Please don't hesitate to post again should you have any other queries, or require further assistance. 

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post