Emailing Invoices

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
jshep
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

Emailing Invoices

I have previously used other MYOB versions but am new to Essentials.  Once I have emailed invoices, it doesnt show up in Outlook as being sent but in MYOB it says the invoice was sent.  I noticed the default was set to bcc myself when emailing invoices.  Is this how you check it has been sent or is it supposed to show in Outlook?

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
5,945 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Emailing Invoices

Hi @jshep,

Please allow me to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

Essentials Accounting is a web browser based product, it is different from the AccountRight series (which works with Outlook). Emails in Essentials are sent directly from Essentials, via our email servers. Therefore, it will not appear as sent in Outlook. 

The online invoice feature in Essentials will track when the invoice was sent, and viewed, listed under Activities when you click into the invoice. BCC to your own email address is also a good idea for record keeping, and verifying that the email was sent successfully.

Hope this helps. Please do not hesitate to post again if you have further queries. 

Kind regards,
Clover
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post