INVOICE NOT AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM MYOB WEBSITE

This thread is now archived and closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please post a new topic.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User mt1964
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
mt1964
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

INVOICE NOT AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM MYOB WEBSITE

ARE OTHER USERS GOING AROUND IN CIRLES TOO? my original query was replied to by a forum moderator, unanswered, due to MYOB not seeing me as administrator - MYOB linked my user name created on Community to my partners email as user, not administrator...he owns the business, but I am his financial controller...the problem??? NO BIGGIE! - simply that the MONTHLY MYOB ACCOUNT CHARGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ON THE MYOB WEBSITE! Doesn't that sound strange, when we're relying on their product to run businesses??? When I asked for help, all I got was that my username created a role confusion???What the? Couldn't MYOB just fix the problem with the download not being available, without the runaround? Of course, I've now created a new Community Username, with linkage to the admin email, but why is it so hard to get a simple solution AND WHY REPLY AS PRIVATE MESSAGES??? TIME CONSUMING..
3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,820 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20820Posts

2310Kudos

2901Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: INVOICE NOT AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD FROM MYOB WEBSITE

Hi @mt1964

Firstly I'm sorry to hear that you have been having trouble accessing your invoices via my.MYOB.

As mentioned in your earlier post, in order to access your invoices via my.MYOB you do need to be the primary contact on your account.  We had a different user setup to be that primary contact. As such I had arrange for a private message to be sent to yourself to confirm the primary contact and if required to arrange some company details to be confirmed if you would for that to be changed. I did send a private message for security purposes to ensure that the information was only viewable to yourself and me.

During those private messages you indicated that you using a different email address (user) to sign into the MYOB Community Forum than that of your primary contact email address. As mentioned in my last private message you do need to go sign into that my.MYOB account (i..e the primary contact one - office@tur...) and select My Account>>Invoices. No changes should be required in our end for that Invoice option to appear. 

So just to clarify, if you go to the my.MYOB account website ,enter in the my.MYOB account details for office@tur... and selecting My Accounts>>Invoices.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User mt1964
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
mt1964
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks for replying (again)...The main problem was that I was using the link in the email notification of invoice, then accepting the login details, expecting to see the invoices...I apologize for my frustration, understand the problem now, cheers for not getting cranky with my frustration...Merryl
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,820 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

20820Posts

2310Kudos

2901Solutions

Hi @mt1964

No worries, I can see where the frustration can lie and  I'm glad to hear we have worked it out for you.

If you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post