Need to delete my online company file

Highlighted
frazzled
5 Posts
Cover User

Need to delete my online company file

I want to setup a new company but when I put in the redeem code from the new software it says I have to choose one of the two companies already there. As I am no longer involved with these organisations I want them removed. However, it does not give me the option to create a new company. The other companies were created with AccountRight but the new one is on a Mac using AccountEdge so they are not stored on this new computer but must be online. Thanks

6 REPLIES
frazzled
5 Posts
Cover User

Please delete old accounts

MYOB, I want to register a new company but your site won't let me because there are two old and redundant accounts showing. Could you please delete these 2 accounts so that I can start a new one. Thankyou 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,754 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Need to delete my online company file

Hi @frazzled

Taking a look at your accounts I am unable to find any company files in the cloud on your accounts. With that being said I don't think we need to remove a company file from the cloud but rather deactivate a company file from the serial number.

With that being said, I'm happy to investigate further if you would like to send me a private message on the MYOB Community Forum with the serial number/redemption code so we can investigate further.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
frazzled
5 Posts
Cover User

Steven

Did you receive my message? It said authentification failed. Thanks

frazzled
5 Posts
Cover User

Ps. Will it be easier if I just create a bogus email address and then attach the new company to that?

frazzled
5 Posts
Cover User

Steven

I sent you the same message regarding needing to delete accounts that appear when I use my email to log into my account and you said you couldn't see any companies in the cloud. I also received the authentification failed message on my screen when I replied to your response. What is going on?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,754 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @frazzled

I'm sorry to hear that you are receiving that message when attempting to send me through a private message.

I have sent you a private message on the Forum to which, depending on when you get the message, you should be able to reply to.

Do let us know how you get on with that private message.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post