Cover User
bdcu
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Need to delete my online company file

Hi,

We have two company files online and one of the company file is not up-to-date as one of our user worked the file off-line.

When I tried to upload the offline file to the cloud, i got an error saying that there was already a file with the same file name and it can not upload.

So, I would like to remove that file from the cloud and upload the offline on the cloud.

Could you please help me with that?

Thanks

Naren

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
22,075 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

22075Posts

2479Kudos

3131Solutions

Re: Need to delete my online company file

Hi @bdcu

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I would recommend opening the online company file in the cloud and go to Help>>About AccountRight and getting the company file.  You would need to do the same for the local file (the file you wish to have in the cloud).

If the company file ID is the same in both files you can take a backup of the local company file (File>>Backup. Once that backup has been completed, select to restore that file into the cloud (File>>Restore>>Online using AccountRight Live). This will take a copy of the local company file and restore it over the top of the file in the cloud.

If the company file IDs are different we would need to look at removing the company file from the cloud to allow that 'new' file to be uploaded. To arrange this can you send a private message to myself on the Forum with your serial number so we can assist. You can send a private message to a user by selecting their username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a Message on the right-hand side.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post