Not able to confirm company file

SVC
4 Posts
User

Not able to confirm company file

Hi,

I am having trouble confirming my comapny file automatically as it says that "You are not connected to the internet or your firewall is blocking the confirmation process. I was able to use it the file 2 weeks ago, not sure if it's the recent windows update that caused this error. Please advise what I can do. Thanks.

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,220 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Not able to confirm company file

Hi @SVC

I have made a change to your account which should allow for that confirmation to be completed online. 

If you are still unable to confirm the company file, do select to confirm later/place the file into read-only mode. Once in read-only mode go to Help>>About AccountRight - we would need the company file ID and the version listed in that window. Also just to clarify the serial number in the company file (which can be seen via Setup>>Company Information) ends with 7345?

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
SVC
4 Posts
User

Hi Steven,

I am still not able to confirm the file, and it's giving me the same error. More information requested, File ID 1, version 2017.1.19.8022 and yes the serial# ends with 7345. Thanks

Regards,

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
20,220 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @SVC

Thanks for confirming that information.

I have just sent you a private message on the MYOB Community Forum to further explain your confirmation situation and what options you do have available.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post