Recurring transactions changing scheduled dates

Contributing Cover User mae
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Recurring transactions changing scheduled dates

I have a number of weekly recurring schedules, however, once the transaction records, it changes the schedule to fortnightly.

Please see attached screen shots.

How do I fix this and have MYOB follow the schedule I originally set up?

Image 1.JPG
Image 2.JPG
5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: Recurring transactions changing scheduled dates

Hi @mae

Recurring Transfer Money transactions is something that we have passed through to the required team for investigation in relation to the AccountRight 201x range. As you have indicated when you set a frequency to be weekly, once that transaction does record the next scheduled date will be in two weeks rather than weekly. 

A current workaround is to rather than set up a Transfer Money recurring transaction is to do a Spend (or Receive) Money transaction, which is not affected by this particular situation.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User mae
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi Steven

Thank you for your response. Do you have a timeframe for when this might be fixed?

Using spend and receive is not a solution for me.  I would need to spend the money from one account and then receive it in another.  I just need to record money moving from one account to another, I don't want to over complicate it.

It is very disappointing that MYOB cannot get this right, there are so many bugs in your software, yet we have to manage our entire company finances in it and just put up with the problems.

I think it is time to start trialling a new provider.

Mark

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @mae

At this stage we don't have a timeframe for when this particular situation would be resolved. However as mentioned it is something that we have passed onto the required team for further investigation.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User LisaC247
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I have been having this same issue for quite some time too.  I have wasted so much time on the phone to MYOB support week after week (I gave up a couple of months ago) trying to sort it out, now on searching the MYOB community I find that this is a known issue since at least 2015!!!  Why were the support staff I spoke to unaware of this??  When will this be fixed?  Surely with the hike in our subscription fees year after year they should be sorting out this problem (given that it has been a problem for at least two years!).   NOT HAPPY!!! Smiley Mad

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Hi @LisaC247

Thanks for the feedback and I'm sorry to hear that you have had that experience.

Just taking a look in relation to this, the particular issue has been reported through to the development team but it appears not to have been added to our internal information (which the phone staff will generally look into). I've put in a request to have that internal information updated so our phone staff are aware of the issue and can let clients know.

As mentioned, above we currently don't have a timeframe for when this particular situation will be resolved.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post