bank feeds are being delayed.

Contributing Cover User KerrieLee
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Solved: Go to Solution

bank feeds are being delayed.

Our bank feeds are being delayed. I used to be able to download the information from the previous day about 9. am. Now it does not download until the following day. Basically 48 hours behind

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Tallie_M
4,111 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia

Re: bank feeds are being delayed.

Hi @KerrieLee,

I can see from your account that you have bank feeds set up on three accounts - can you please confirm which of these you're experiencing the delays with? In addition, could you also give us a timeframe of when this started happening?

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi Tallie

It is the MBL account & It statrted happening after the October long weekend 3/10

Thanks

MYOB Moderator JakeN
571 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @KerrieLee,

I've just been in touch with the bank feeds team and they've confirmed that transactions are being sent to your company file as they're receiving them. They have noted a few clients who thought their bank feeds were being delayed that actually turned out to be due the impact from the long weekend and it affecting processing times on the bank's end.

The other thing to note is that if the bank has set a cut-off time (say 5pm), any transactions processed after then will be processed the next day and therefore flow through the day after. This would result in approximately a 2 day delay.

We’d love to hear if you’ve been having issues today with your transactions from yesterday. If you continue to experience problems over till next week, we’re happy to investigate further.

Kind regards,
JakeN
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Is this a Solution?
Mark this as an Accepted Solution
Helpful? Leave a kudos to tell others

16 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Hi

The feeds couldn't be downloaded when I tried at 10.30am but they are there now when I tired again

Thanks for the additional advice about cut off times delaying the process, usually we have thme approved before that time but good to note. 

Thanks 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post