emails not sending

Colinp
1 Post
Cover User
Australia

emails not sending

I'm sending emails to my customers and it is not showing up that they've sent. I then try again and again only to fail. approximately 20hours later the emails go through. This has been happening for the last couple of days in particular but has happened before. When I create an invoice I use this as an order for my production team and email it to them first for their days production. Clearly this is a big problem if my orders are not being fulfilled.

2 REPLIES
JohnSBeresford
4 Posts
Cover User

Re: emails not sending

Hi,just checking if you are still having the problem as I have a similar problem where my customers are not receiving invoices I send to them,it has only started happening the last 2 or 3 weeks and same as you it is causing me big problems with not getting paid. 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
4,733 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: emails not sending

HI @Colinp & @JohnSBeresford

Please let me welcome both of you to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of useful information.

Currently we haven’t had any reports of emails not being sent or being delayed when sending through AccountRight’s inbuilt emailing feature. So that we can assist you in trying to get this working are you able to clarify the following for us?

• If you try emailing to yourself, does the email come through quickly or does it still take a number of hours?
  • When using the inbuild emailing feature, are you including a PDF copy of the invoice or just a link to the invoice?
  • Assuming you have Outlook installed on that computer are you able to go to Setup >> Preferences >> Emailing and untick the preference for Send Emails Using AccountRight, and try sending the emails again even if it’s just to yourself. Do these emails get received?

Kind regards,
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post