error message The company file is not registered to the AccountRight Live account that you are currently logged into

Cayahat10
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

error message The company file is not registered to the AccountRight Live account that you are currently logged into

My AccountRight is providing the above error message. I have gone back to the Home page and chose Open and 'online'. The window says 'You don't have any company files online yet. etc' Please tell me how to access the account.

I have been using this product, online, for more than 2 years with exactly the same company name and access.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
19,227 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand

Re: error message The company file is not registered to the AccountRight Live account that you are currently logged into

Hi @Cayahat10

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

Based on the email address that you used to log into the MYOB Community Forum with it doesn't look like it has had access to a company file on the cloud with that email address. I can see your contact record is attached to account that does have two users on it; a Christopher W (cdxxxxixw@bxxxxxx.net.au) and Daivd R- who I assume based on the email address is an accountant.

If you would like to access to the company file with that email address I would recommend getting Christopher or David to login and invite you as a user to that file. Help Article: Add a user would be able to assist with that process.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post