Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales Register: Add Salesperson column

Experienced Cover User

57Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

57 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

Hi,

Can you please add a "Salesperson" column tothe Sales Register screen.

This way a Salesperson can sort Quotes and Orders by Salesperson, and make it easier to follow up on his/her work-in-progress.

"Add a Salesperson Column to Sales Register screen"

Capture 1.jpg
Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: October 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

3 Comments
Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for your suggestion @OLKroozer  I can certainly see how this would make it easier to keep track of work-in-progress. Anyone else who would like to be able to see the salesperson's name added as a column in the sales register, please cast your vote here. Make sure you're signed in and click on the purple vote button at the top left-hand side of the screen. If you post a comment, don’t forget to vote as well!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

bonzo
Experienced Cover User
16 Posts
Experienced Cover User

If the Sales Register window could filter by Sales Person , it would be so much help. 

My Sales people could look at just their own customers' invoices, without getting the whole list of other invoices that aren't relevant to them. I would be able to see quickly which sales person has invoices outstanding, without having to do a report.

Thanks

image.png