Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Analyse Inventory [Summary] - Inclusion

Ultimate Partner

2,917Posts

720Kudos

362Solutions

2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand

Please can we have the analyse Inventory summary report back - the detail report is way too long - 150 pages in the case of 1 client - just not practical to print. The summary report is used by lots of clients who run full inventory and rely of this report to tell them forward orders.

"Analyse Inventory Summary report"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: March 2018

Hi Everyone

The Analysis Inventory [Summary] report has been included in the AccountRight 201x range with the release of AccountRight 2014.2. This report can be run via Reports>>Inventory>>Items>>Analyse Inventory [Summary].

10 Comments
JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the suggestion Jennie. It has been moved here to the AccountRight Idea Exchange for the attention of our product development team.
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I agree - we need this report back.

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Jason,

Do we have any advancement on getting this report back? I have clients who can't upgrade because this is a crucial report.

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Jennie,

Sorry, I don't have anything to report at the moment. Our team's priority has recently been on improving speed and performance of the software. This decision was based on overwhelming feedback from our Partners and clients. The good news is the team is making great progress, and after the 2013.3 update we are likely to have more much resources to tackle other requests. I will share your feedback with the team that the report is crucial for some of your clients.

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

Maria_Mullane
Contributing Partner
12 Posts
Contributing Partner

I agree I have one client who is particularly upset at this report having been removed.  Please reinstate the summary ASAP.

Cheers

Maria

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for your comments everyone. This popular suggestion has been brought to the attention of our product development team. Please add any further votes and comments.
KimReeves
5 Posts
Cover User

I have a client who is also in desperate need of this report. What is the status now?

jenniek
Ultimate Partner
2,917 Posts
Ultimate Partner

I have recently sent more information to MYOB - including a backup file to see about this and heard nothing back. I too would like to know what is happening.

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello Jennie,

I regards to the file that you have recently sent in, we are looking into that now and someone will contact you later today.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

The Analysis Inventory [Summary] report has been included in the AccountRight 201x range with the release of AccountRight 2014.2. This report can be run via Reports>>Inventory>>Items>>Analyse Inventory [Summary].