Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: ING Direct feeds

Cover User

1Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Cover User

Hi there,

I've just signed up with Myob and was about to set up a Bank Feed but you don't support ING Direct?

How come you support tiny little banks but not ING?

And how can I work around this? My main reason signing up with MYOB was the Bank Feed feature!

Regards

"Bank Feed for ING Direct?"

Current Status: Planned
Last Changed: May 2013

Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.

49 Comments
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

MYOB - Is this in the pipeline to happen?

Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Our partners BankLink (who provide bank feeds for AccountRight) are in discussions with ING to provide bank feeds. We can't confirm a date yet but we hope to have positive news in the near future.
adamfox
3 Posts
User

Hi

I would like an update as to the likelihood of ING being available as a bank feed in the near future?

This is a huge reason for me using your service.

Cheers

Adam

JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @adamfox 

Thanks for your message. I'm afraid we don't have an update currently on discussions with ING. For a full list of institutions that currently offer bank feeds, please see http://myob.com.au/business/customer-service-support/accountright/financial-institutions-12578302116...

All the best,

Jason Hill
Community Manager

GIR
1 Post
User

Hey - its coming up to two years since this thread was started. Has there been any update  on discussions with ING?

Surely after all this time there must have been some sort of progress..

Cheers

Michael

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @GIR 

Thanks for your feedback. Having bankfeeds from ING Direct is a high prioprity for us. At this stage we are still in discussions with ING Direct.

To anyone wanting to see bank feeds from ING Direct we encourage you to keep commenting and voting here. We also encourage you to give ING Direct your feedback as well, to let them know that you'd like to see there banking services integrated with MYOB Bank Feeds.

http://www.ingdirect.com.au/contact-us.html

Regards

Liam

MYOB Support

KarleneP
Experienced Cover User
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi Liam

We are also looking for the ING Direct bank feed. How long before you anticipate before this is available. This is a high priorty Thanks

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @KarleneP 

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for ideas on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support for idea by voting. To vote for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange select the + Vote button to the left of the idea's name.

Currently we don't have a time frame for when bank feeds will be available for ING Direct. However thank you for your feedback, I'll share it with the team.

PeeJay
1 Post
User

Bankfeed for ING Direct please.

It's really a major omission in the long list of institutions that MYOB Essentials allows bank feeds from. And a major disappointment for a new user...

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @PeeJay 

Thank you for your feedback, we are still waiting on a date and a decision from backlink in regards to this. Please make sure you select the Vote+ button on the left hand side and comment below.

Kind regards,

Kat