Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Allow file users access to download the feeds

Experienced Partner

32Posts

40Kudos

1Solutions

32 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia

Could bankfeeds be amended to allow users to download instead of only online administrators and owners. Invariably the user is the person doing the matching, approving etc and it makes no sense to not allow them to download the bankfeed

"Bank Feeds - Allow Users to download"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: September 2014

Hi @StephenM 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight Live program and in particularly downloading bank feed transactions. I would encourage other users that would like to see the feature for all users to download the bank feeds regardless of their AccountRight Live access in to vote and comment if required.

5 Comments
JKB
Experienced Cover User
23 Posts
Experienced Cover User

With the latest updates to the User Access restrictions (which I think are fabulous) I cannot understand why when enabling full access to Bank Feeds users are then not able to get bank feed updates.  They can already view information that gets pulled in so how can limiting their ability to get new data be of any benefit?

It is currently only possible on an administrator access which I dont wish to give my accounts manager as this is the only task she cannot do with the current access I have given her.  Perhaps "get updates" could be added as a tick box on the user access profiles?

Aaronp
Trusted Partner
96 Posts
Trusted Partner

I'm tipping this is an oversight as it makes no logical sense for a "bank feed" user to not be able to update the bank feed transactions...

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @StephenM 

Thanks for your feedback in regards to the AccountRight Live program and in particularly downloading bank feed transactions. I would encourage other users that would like to see the feature for all users to download the bank feeds regardless of their AccountRight Live access in to vote and comment if required.

Bronwyn_Baird
Trusted Partner
106 Posts
Trusted Partner

absolutely agree - users who have access to bank should have rights to download bank feeds.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Bronwyn_Baird

Thanks for your feedback in regards to AccountRight Live, the Bank feed option and voting for this idea.