Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Printing of transactions

2Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
User
Australia

Printing Bank Feeds would be helpful.  I have a client with a long list of expenses that require paperwork (for auditing purposes). Providing a list of Bank Feeds is essential. My current work around is posting every transaction to a Suspense account and then printing & emailing the Suspense account. Way too time consuming and impractical. 

Thanks

"Bank Feeds Printing"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2017

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability for a user to obtain a list of bank feed transactions. These are obtained by right clicking on the bank feeds window and selecting Copied to Clipboard. You would then be able to paste that into a spreadsheet, document or email.

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

4 Comments
Houssarini
2 Posts
User

Printing Bank Feeds would be helpful.  I have a client with a long list of expenses that require paperwork (for auditing purposes). Providing a list of Bank Feeds is essential. My current work around is posting every transaction to a Suspense account and then printing & emailing the Suspense account. Way too time consuming and impractical.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thank you for voting for this idea.

We are currently working on including an option to obtain a list of bank feeds transactions.  This will be included in the next up and coming release (AccountRight 2017.1)  

Kerrin28
Partner
48 Posts
Partner

This would be awsome and just makes so much sense

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.1 comes the ability for a user to obtain a list of bank feed transactions. These are obtained by right clicking on the bank feeds window and selecting Copied to Clipboard. You would then be able to paste that into a spreadsheet, document or email.

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available