Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Hide multiple transactions at a time

Experienced Cover User

28Posts

645Kudos

0Solutions

28 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia

In the Bank Feeds window, I would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time).  This would be a great feature if not available.  Can anyone assist in this regard?

"Bank Feeds Window - Would like the ability to hide multiple transactions (not just one at a time)"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: October 2014

Thank you for your suggestion @A-Snax We're always interested to here how we can improve your workflow. Anyone who would like to be able to select multiple bank feed transactions at once to be hidden, please cast your vote here.

188 Comments
KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @katexbox 

Thank you for your feedback, I agree with you that having them be removed from this screen will be most helpful. 

I encourage anyone else that would like to see this in a future upgrade to vote and comment.

Kind regards,

Kat

katexbox
5 Posts
Cover User

or even just to be able to narrow the bank feed down to specific dates. 

You can narrow down dates for the hidden transactions but not the unmatched ones.  

nmcginniss
Partner
18 Posts
Partner

I have added my vote. Every idea here, if applied, will be of great value and result in much needed improvement to the bank feed function.

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you very much for your votes and comments @katexbox @nmcginniss 

It is definitely food for thought for us, I have shared your feedback with the team. 

Anyone wish to see this function implemented, please keep the votes and suggestions coming.

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I don't really see this as food for thought, rather s something essential to efficient use of the software. Pls prioritise accordingly.

Style
1 Post
Cover User

Hiding multiple transaction would be a great time saving feature and improve the Bank Feeds transaction significantly.

KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @Style

Thank you for your feedback in regards to hiding multiple transactions in the bank feed window, I have sheared your comments with the team. 

Colby3874
2 Posts
Cover User

I tried bank feeds a couple of months ago after originally setting up the account with the bank nearly 8 months ago and ended up having 8 months of transactions to go through, the problem I had was that since I had already done the bank reconciliations for the first 6 months I had to individually hide each transaction for 6 months (approx 300 transactions) which was very time consuming as you have to right click the transaction than left click on the hide box. There should be the ability to selct more than 1 transaction to hide multiple transactions in one hit.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Colby3874

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and hiding bank feeds.

I have merged your idea with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

prontonz
1 Post
Cover User

So I've just restarted live bank feeds and had 25 months worth of accumulated transactions from 3 accounts come down.  It will take me many hours to right click and hide each one - and many have to be first unmatched with the assigned rule.

Bank feeds were supposed to save time - not create much unnecessary work.

The suggestion dates back to 2014 so it is disappointing to see this lingering.