Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Sales/Purchases: Change Enter Sales/Purchase window listed options (bottom of window)

Trusted Cover User

255Posts

66Kudos

4Solutions

255 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia

I'd like to suggest that this area is changable with secruity features ticked. It doesnt affect the figures so i cant see why it cant be.  Eg; Salesperson, Comment, Ship, Promised Date, Referral Source etc.  If there is a reason this is locked could this please be explained?  I know i can if i change security settings then change them back, but it would be far simplier to be able to make the changes with out having to do this. 

Look forward to being able to make changes in this area. 

"Being able to change the bottom section of Sales/Purchases"

Current Status: Archived
Last Changed: August 2018

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages

1 Comment
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Thank you for the idea. Unfortunately, this request has had no support from the community since it was submitted, so we are moving this idea to the Archived status. For more information on Idea Statuses, please read this article: Changes to our Idea Exchange pages