Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Taxable Payments: Bulk updating supplier cards

Partner

8Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

8 Posts
Partner
Australia

So we have 200+ suppliers in our building company.

I have to click card file, suppliers, and for each of the 200+ click the card, Buying details, Report on... , Ok.

I thought I'd be clever export, do it in excel, import update. BUT the field doesn't export.

Maybe next year!

Wouldn't it be great if I could just run the report and THEN select who I wanted. Just drag the mouse across a line of tick boxes.

Maybe next year.

Oh well back to clicking!

"Better way to output Taxable Payments, please."

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016 allows for the user to export (and import) a supplier's card with the option for Reportable Taxable Payments to be included. For more information into bulk updating cards do please see the Help Article: Bulk update customer and supplier cards

2 Comments
Pat_Doogue
Partner
8 Posts
Partner
Now that I have them all ticked, Some of them I will not deal with next year, I'll un-tick them in the report. but It would be nice to have a 'do not report xero amount ' button maybe next year.
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016 allows for the user to export (and import) a supplier's card with the option for Reportable Taxable Payments to be included. For more information into bulk updating cards do please see the Help Article: Bulk update customer and supplier cards