Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card File: Prevent name of cards changing or prompt on leaving card.

Contributing Cover User

9Posts

10Kudos

0Solutions

9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

I would like to see a way of blocking the Name on a card so that it cannot be changed, or a prompt on leaving the card asking if we want to save changes in this card record.

"Blocking Names of customers in card file or a prompt on leaving the card"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: April 2014

Hi @Hanny Thanks for the feedback in regards to AccountRight. A prompt on leaving the card asking you whether you wish to save changes (and a preference to turn this setting on or off) would make Card Management easier. I encourage other users that would like to see this feature included in future releases of the program to vote and comment if required.

3 Comments
Tanialmm
Experienced Cover User
120 Posts
Experienced Cover User

A prompt on leaving the window would be great, however I wouldn't want a complete block on changing a card name as I often have to change something about a customer name (just the processes we use within our business).

Thanks.

JeanatForce10
Experienced Cover User
20 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I think a prompt to save changes when exiting the card is a good idea as it is very easy to accidently change something when in a hurry.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Hi @Hanny Thanks for the feedback in regards to AccountRight. A prompt on leaving the card asking you whether you wish to save changes (and a preference to turn this setting on or off) would make Card Management easier. I encourage other users that would like to see this feature included in future releases of the program to vote and comment if required.