Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Taxable Payments: Detailed supplier report

3Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Partner
Australia

I have receved a request from the ATO for a detailed report for all payments made to contractors.  While the annual report just provides a total for the financial year, the ATO have requested a detailed report.  I can't seem to find a way to get this out of MYOB - using MYOB 19.7.  MYOB 2012.9 does not yet have the contractor functionality.

Maybe MYOB developers can include a report - say an extra filter on the supplier payments detailed report.  That would be great and save us a heap of time.

"Building Industry Contractor Payments - Detailed reporting"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2013 it allows for the ability to produce a Taxable Payments report (commonly referred to as TPAR) for Subcontractors. 

For more information into Taxable Payments please see Help Article: Reporting taxable payments

2 Comments
Geoff_
Ultimate Partner
1,721 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi Ed

That is a great idea.

However what I have been looking at is running off reports through the Accounts Payable for each contractor which will  give me the total paid to each contractor for the year.

Hope this idea helps you.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2013 it allows for the ability to produce a Taxable Payments report (commonly referred to as TPAR) for Subcontractors. 

For more information into Taxable Payments please see Help Article: Reporting taxable payments