Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Card: Employee - Emergency Contact tab

3Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

3 Posts
Cover User
New
New

In the Employee Card File it would be very handy to have a tab for EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS.

Name:

Relationship:

Address:

Mobile:

Telephone:

Email:

At the moment I enter this information into the Card Details Notes: But this piece of information everyone should collect from their staff members and it would be great to have it available and easily accessible!

"Emergency Contact Tab for Employees"

4 Comments
scfsh
Experienced Cover User
72 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Hi @Moulds_Trucking 

Personally, would love this feature too, but you can actually add Emercency contact details by using a custom field. You can add via below:

Lists>>Custom Lists & Field Names>>Employees

Under the employee tab you can enter just the main details (as in an emergency, I know I'd be calling the contact straight away, rather than sending a letter or email)

2014-05-05_16-02-56.jpg

2014-05-05_16-05-21.jpg

Hope this helps.

longweekend
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

This should be a default minimum requirement for any contact details for the employees.

Add Emergency Contact (Name, Phone, Email, Relationship) fields to employees. Ideally need two sets.

• Emergency Contact 1-Name
  • Emergency Contact 1-Phone
  • Emergency Contact 1-Email
  • Emergency Contact 1-Relationship
  • Emergency Contact 2-Name
  • Emergency Contact 2-Phone
  • Emergency Contact 2-Email
  • Emergency Contact 2-Relationship
GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner

@longweekend 

You can actually do this already by using the Custom Fields 1, 2 and 3.

I currently have all my clients set up with the following;

emergency contact.PNGJust go to Lists on the Menu bar then Custom Lists & Field Names then Employees. and change the Field names to what you want.

longweekend
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User

thanks for the reply. That is what I am using at the moment. But there are only three custom fields available and there are other information that businesses enter to the system that are specific to their need.

The emergency contact details in Australia are a very common thing to keep for all employees and deserves its own spot.

Custom fields would be used for company specific items that might not be useful for wide audience.

One solution would be to increase the number of custom fields to, say 10 or more.