Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cards: Ability to set a customer default referral source

Contributing Cover User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

12 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
New
New

I think the once you put in the referral for a customer, it should stay there unless we wanted to change it. I find it hard to trace who the referral was when they come back at a later stage. 

"Keep referral the same"

3 Comments
Nick_Robson
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Looks like this flew under the radar? I think that you should be able to put in referral and it stays the same unless you go to it again and want to change it. It will make recording referral data more accurate. I hope someone sees this and makes the change.

Nick_Robson
Contributing Cover User
12 Posts
Contributing Cover User

I believe it would be beneficial if once you add a referral to a customer, that the referral stays with that customer so we can track how much they continue to spend.

Acu-ease
Trusted User
49 Posts
Trusted User

I agree, this would be an immemsely useful feature for tracking income generated from different advertising streams. It makes no sense to have it only as an option to add when entering a sale, as the referral source of a client is never going to change. We've been setting up dummy employess, so we can use the Salesperson option on the cards, which automatically come up on the sales, but with STP this is becoming a bit of a problem.