Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Cards: Ability to set a default category

Experienced Partner

73Posts

53Kudos

1Solutions

73 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
New
New

It would be handy to be able to add a default category to both supplier and customer cards so it does not have to be set each time you do a Sales or Purchase invoice.

"Add a default category to Cards"

3 Comments
Lyndamh2907
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Hello,

Are you able to add a section in the Card File where you can assign a Category to that customer or distributer, then this will automatically default/assign when raising an invoice?

Thank you

David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello @VickiS@Lyndamh2907

I agree. You should be able to have a default Catehory for Customer & Supplier Cards. 

You can set one for Employees on the Standard Pays tab, so why bot on C & S cards?

Cheers

David

Lucy-Lee
1 Post
User

Yes, i agree, adding a category option in the card would be much easier. Also, with the web version of Accounts Right plus version, the category seem to have disappeared, what happen. It is a very useful function for different outlets and or branches in different locations and owned by the same entity.

Why do a web version without this feature? What do you have in place of the feature? Does anyone have this problem. My client is not happy with the Web version having this feature omitted from the desk top version.  Please include this in the Web version.