Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Email: Customising of Email defaults

Experienced Cover User

39Posts

378Kudos

0Solutions

39 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand

Would it be possible to be able to add logos, colour etc the email defaults, as in Outlook signatures, so that the emails look more professional.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2012

Many thanks for your feedback everyone. We hope you like the changes we have made in the latest update - AccountRight 2012.10 - which is available now.

23 Comments
Dan_Moulton
40 Posts
Former Staff
Thanks for the Idea Helen - what do others think? Would this be a useful feature for emailing?
AndyR
3 Posts
User

Yes please, emails look ordinary now.

Andy

GDK
Super Partner
680 Posts
Super Partner

Yes please also, emails need to look professional.

GazzaA
Experienced Cover User
69 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I agree, with all the competition out there we need as much help as possible to present ourselves in the best professional way.

KerrieLawrence
Contributing Cover User
15 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Adding my vote - I just asked if this could be done in the forums and was directed here. At the moment I have to email each invoice to myself first, then I forward it using Outlook so I can include our logo and signature panel - otherwise the emailed invoices look very unprofessional.

Rehards,

Kerrie Lawrence

Sound Images

NIC
4 Posts
User

Yes, that would be great - emails need to be professional

Cheers

Leigh - NIC

Naomi_Roskell
Partner
157 Posts
Partner

It would be great if the emailed Invoice could look exactly the same as if it was printed from your own computer, when they are saved as PDF's and emailed they just don't look the same, that is quite a failing on MYOB's part, it is not just the adding of logos or graphics but also the font is different when it is saved as a PDF, not good... Smiley Sad

kmcdonough
4 Posts
Cover User

Adding my vote - it is clearly a automatically generated email no matter how much you try and personalise it.

And thanks Kerrie for the idea of emailing to myself first so I can get the footer included.

Sparkie
5 Posts
Cover User

Great idea

Julia_Berkhout
Super Partner
326 Posts
Super Partner
It would be good if with this change emails would be able to be sent in HTML and not just plain text? This is the same question just worded a little differently I think????? I am not an IT Guru. Thanks, Julia