Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Bank Feeds: Ability to delete transaction from Your Transactions

GDK
Super Partner
Super Partner

680Posts

43Kudos

60Solutions

680 Posts
Super Partner
New Zealand

Can you add the ability to delete transactions from the right hand side of the bank feeds screen when you click the arrow to review the transaction? To delete the transaction you have close the bank feeds screen and go into the transaction journal in banking or find transactions.

"Deleting transactions from bank feeds"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: December 2013

Thank you for your post. I agree it would be able to great to delete those transactions instead of closing out of the bank feed window. In my testing it appears that you can delete Electronic Payment transactions but no other transactions. As a possible workaround you would need to close the Bank feed screen and delete the transactions through other methods as you have rightly said, via the transaction journal or find transactions. If you would like to see this enhancement added to the program, do please vote and comment.

4 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
Thank you for your post. I agree it would be able to great to delete those transactions instead of closing out of the bank feed window. In my testing it appears that you can delete Electronic Payment transactions but no other transactions. As a possible workaround you would need to close the Bank feed screen and delete the transactions through other methods as you have rightly said, via the transaction journal or find transactions. If you would like to see this enhancement added to the program, do please vote and comment.
CWM2014
2 Posts
Cover User

can we delete a range, several lines at a time? 

Liam_M
3,488 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @CWM2014 

At the moment it isn't possible to delete several transactions at once. If you would like to see this in a future update of AccountRight, I'd advise you to vote for this idea here:

Bulk delete option in AccountRight

Regards

Liam
MYOB Support

TeresaO
3 Posts
Cover User

Was this fixed?    For some reason in one of my company accounts it has bank feed transactions back to June 2015 and we only need from Jan17.  How are we supposed to get rid of these?  I hope we don't have to put up with the many unwanted transactions  appearing everytime I go into reconcile the accounts?