Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payment Summaries: Email

Former Staff

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

1 Post
Former Staff
Australia

Hi

It would be a good idea to email payment summaries to the employees from MYOB like the payslips rather than doing it manually

"emailing payment summaries"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2016

Hi everyone, 

We are excited to announce that this popular idea has been implemented in AccountRight 2016.2! You can now email original and amended payment summaries to your employees using AccountRight online email feature, or Microsoft Outlook. For more information on v2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

Thank you all again for your votes and suggestions on this idea. 

76 Comments
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone, 

We are excited to announce that this popular idea has been implemented in AccountRight 2016.2! You can now email original and amended payment summaries to your employees using AccountRight online email feature, or Microsoft Outlook. For more information on v2016.2, please check out this blog: AccountRight 2016.2 now available

Thank you all again for your votes and suggestions on this idea. 

EddieT
3 Posts
Cover User

Would be great to be able to e-mail payment summaries to employees upon their creation to the e-mail address they recieve their payslips to.

Ian_Millsom
Trusted Partner
89 Posts
Trusted Partner

I can do that for you. 0408512266

StephenMcDonogh
3 Posts
Cover User

When you go to email the payment summaries there is an option to bcc an email on the bottom right hand side.

I overtyped the company default email it had ready to go with my own email. I assume it got our company email from our business details section of our company setup.

The problem is - it sent the payroll summaries to my email AND the company default email, which is read by several junior admin staff. Therefore other staff got to see everybodies annual pay. Warning !!

BEER
Experienced Cover User
79 Posts
Experienced Cover User

I see that this has been implemented for Online users, when will it be implemented for users that are not online?

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi @BEER

You are able to email the Payment Summaries via Microsoft Outlook if your Datafile is Local and using AccountRight 2016.2 or higher (Such as 2018.2). When on Step 7. Review Payment Summaries, you will be able to click "Print/Email Payment Summaries" and click "To Be Emailed" to start sending off the Payment Summaries to your Employees.

You do not need to have the file on the Cloud to utilise this functionality.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Hayden

MYOB Forum Support