Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Termination date entry removal of all entitlement data

Experienced Cover User

22Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

22 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New
New

Hello,

I have a terminated empoyee and am trying to run an Entitlement Balance [Detail] report for them. I have received a letter asking for the proof of accruals and amounts taken by the empoyee.

After a 40min phone call with support I was told this is not possible and need to get the data from a backup.

That is fine, I can get the report, but I wanted the one with the zero balace, showing the entitlements have been paid out. As I paid it out and then terminated the employee on the same day this is not possible.

I am asking either the warning message for teminating empoyees be changed to say it is deleting all the data, rather than just zeroing the balance or as required I should be able to access this data.

Thanks

Scott Brooks

"Entitlements for Terminated Employees"

2 Comments
ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I am not sure why this informaiton needs to be deleted in th first place - I have voted.

CloudMindAcc
Ultimate Partner
1,949 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hi  ScottBrooks

I have voted as well.  However to help you.. 

Do you provide your employees with weekly payslips.  As a workaround the entilements would be on the payslips each week?

Also this report below will give you the information you require. Just put the start date back to the date the employee started employment with you.  Hope this helps. 

Activity Detail Report.jpg

Regards

Renae