Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Find Transactions: Cursor to default to Search box field

BRE
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

When opening - Sales - Find Transaction - window and doing a search for an Invoice, Item, Card, Account could you have the cursor ready and blinking in the search field as you did in the older versions.

It is there ready when you go to Sales - Enter Sales - blinking ready in the customer field. Could you do the same as before and have it in the - Sales - Find Transaction search field. It appears inconsistant to have it in some areas and not others. Would be much appreciated.

"Have cursor blinking ready in Sales invoices Search window when performing Search All Items"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2017

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2, the cursor will appear in the Search field in the relevant Find Transactions tab when selected.

You can find out more information about this and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.

7 Comments
neilr
4 Posts
Cover User

When I use find transactions the first thing I need to do is either enter a name or number in the box, in v19 the box was automatically selected so you could type straight away, can we have it back?

Over-Boots
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User

When clicking on the Find Transaction button the cursor is not present in the seach box for all categories, Account, Card, Invoice etc

AaronWhite
Experienced User
27 Posts
Experienced User

When I go to Find Transactions, the cursor is not in the Search Field as it used to be in v19.

It would save alot of clicking, and time if I could click on Find Transactions and start typing instead of having to click up into the search field.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Over-Boots & @AaronWhite

Thank you for your ideas in regards to AccountRight.

I have merged your ideas with this one already included on the AccountRight Idea Exchange.

BRE
Contributing Cover User
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Fully agree

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

Thanks for showing your support for this particular idea

We are investigating the Find Transaction cursor location with an up and coming release in AccountRight.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

With the release of AccountRight 2017.2, the cursor will appear in the Search field in the relevant Find Transactions tab when selected.

You can find out more information about this and other changes, including information on obtaining AccountRight 2017.2 from AccountRight 2017.2 now available.