Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Report: Job Reimbursable Expenses - Spelling mistake

Contributing Cover User

7Posts

21Kudos

1Solutions

7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

Sorry guys - it just drives me insane!

"Fix Spelling Error to placate the OCD's"

Untitled.png
Current Status: Done
Last Changed: May 2017

Hi Everyone

Thanks for voting for this idea.

I'm pleased to announce that in AccountRight 2017.1 the word expenses is spelt correctly in the Jobs- Reimbursable Expense Index to Report window. Along with this, other spelling mistakes have been corrected as well.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available

3 Comments
tardish
1 Post
Former Staff

Love it!

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

This particular spelling mistake, along with some others, is something that the team are working on correcting for the AccountRight 2017.1 release - due out very soon. 

CC @Madellen @tardish

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

I'm pleased to announce that in AccountRight 2017.1 the word expenses is spelt correctly in the Jobs- Reimbursable Expense Index to Report window. Along with this, other spelling mistakes have been corrected as well.

Attachments.PNG

You can find out more information into AccountRight 2017.1, including a list of features, improvements and how to obtain that value via the AccountRight Blog: AccountRight 2017.1 now available