Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Import/Export Assistant: Transaction Journal - Duplicate records

Experienced Partner

21Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

21 Posts
Experienced Partner

When importing sales or purchases MYOB AccountRight V19 can be set to reject when duplication found, this functionality is not found when importing Transaction journal. I think it should be able to do the same to avoid duplication when performing this activity.

"Importing transaction journal"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: July 2015

Hi @Quynh

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and importing transaction journals

I would encourage other users that would like an option for when importing transaction journals for the user to select what they would like to do with duplicate records to vote and comment for this idea.

3 Comments
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @Quynh

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight and importing transaction journals

I would encourage other users that would like an option for when importing transaction journals for the user to select what they would like to do with duplicate records to vote and comment for this idea.

dkg
Partner
4 Posts
Partner

We agree that the import process should allow the user to reject any duplicate Journal Numbers when importing Transaction Journals.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi @dkg

Thank you for your feedback in regards to this idea.

Along with commenting for an idea on the AccountRight Idea Exchange you can show your support by voting. To vote for an idea select the + VOTE Button to the left of the idea's name.