Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

In Tray: Attach Invoice Document Directly from Purchase Window

Contributing Cover User

13Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

13 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia

The In Tray functionality for purchases was a great addition and is extremely useful.

I'd like to suggest being able to attach the invoice to a Purchase directly from the Edit Purchase window.

Currently, if I'm editing a purchase and notice that no invoice has been attached, I can't just click an "Upload File" button. I need to exit the purchase, go to In Tray, Add Document, Link to Existing Bill, find the original Purchase I was working on and then link the uploaded document.

It would be extremely useful to avoid all of these extra steps and just have a one-click upload feature, similar to the Unlink button you already provide in the Edit Purchase window.

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: December 2019

Hi All!

This feature has now been implemented with the release of AccountRight 2019.4. You are now able to attach multiple Documents to Purchases from In Tray or directly in the Bills Attachments window.

You can view more on this feature in the 2019.4 Announcement Post here: AccountRight 2019.4 is now available

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

@snowbie2 @Bellejayne @Tanya_Spence 

3 Comments
Tanya_Spence
Experienced Cover User
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Yes please

Bellejayne
Contributing Cover User
30 Posts
Contributing Cover User

Great Idea! 

Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team

Hi All!

This feature has now been implemented with the release of AccountRight 2019.4. You are now able to attach multiple Documents to Purchases from In Tray or directly in the Bills Attachments window.

You can view more on this feature in the 2019.4 Announcement Post here: AccountRight 2019.4 is now available

Cheers,

Hayden

MYOB Product Team

@snowbie2 @Bellejayne @Tanya_Spence