Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Inventory: Set Item Prices - Increase by a percentage ( % )

Cover User

2Posts

12Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
New Zealand
New
New

As I understand things currently to do a % price increase across all Items requires export of Item data as a txt file, make adjustments to prices in Excel, then re Import back into MYOB. This is quite complex for many users and from my experience not a smooth, simple or seemless process. I experienced data errors and required considerable time and support from MYOB suport staff. MYOB should have a price adhjustment "Wizard" to manage this process which is a common requirement in any accounting system and handled far better by other Desktop based accounting software packages. (eg. Pastel Partner/Sage). 

"Increase prices for all items by a %.'

1 Comment
Antoon
Experienced User
17 Posts
Experienced User

That's right. The monthly fee we have to pay should give us a lot more functions particularly with the inventory. There isn't even a percent margin shown anywhere and there is no notification of a cost increase and automatic price increase as a result. My old MS-Dos program had all these features!