LFW02
Trusted Partner
11 years ago
Open

Inventory: Allow for special pricing per customer

This is something long overdue and I, along with any client that "Sells" items have found that its non existence to be a severe shortcoming in MYOB. The pricing matrix is not  flexible enough for offering customers special deals to gain their businesss in the competitive marketplace . Most of my Inventory clients have had to purchase an Add-on or completley change software which is unfortunate

Please revisit this issue

Lynne Wagner

Zebra Accounting and Business Systems

'Special pricing for customers based on an individual item"

13 Comments

• I know that MYOB allows for different Price Levels and quantities E.G Full Price vs Wholesale: 0-10 units 11-20 units.

But I work in the transport industry where each customer has the potential to negotiate their own price structure.

It would be great to have the ability to pick from the "Item Price Level" or to have a CUSTOM "Item Price Level"

• We need to set up different discount levels for each customer per Stock Category ( A customer may buy several different stock items and the stock items are all on a different discount structure)
  • Yes it would be nice I export to excel delete a line so things line up And its been a problem FOR EVER
  • Hi Lynne

Siva at Smart Reports does have an Add-On to manage this. Have you looked at that?

Mick

Liam_M
    Former Staff
    Status changed:
    New
    to
    Open
    Thank you for suggestion. If anyone else would find this useful, please vote for this idea.
  • Yes please, we too find this a serious shortcoming of MYOB that we cannot have customer specific pricing

• This is is also something that we need.

MYOB is there a timeframe for this?

• Hi fridge-seal 

Thanks for your message. At present we don't have any news on plans to introduce this feature, so would recommend you consider an add-on solution at this stage. We will let you know if our team is able to add this functionality.

All the best,

Jason Hill
    Community Manager

• So it's now 10/2017 and we haven't seen any changes.  I agree, all of my customers have different pricing for competitive reasons so we quite often have to change invoices as they get the wrong price and get upset.