Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Jobs: Entry should bring up list values (like Payroll)

Cover User

4Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

4 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Pleae make the key strokes all the same. For example when entering a Job Number in a purchase or sale you can type the firsty letter/number and it will bring up the ones starting with that key.

In payroll you have to click on the job number box then scroll to find it. This sort of stuff isn't rocket science MYOB.

It's the small things that make it user friendly.

Thanks 

"Consistent Key Strokes"

Current Status: Open
Last Changed: June 2015

Hello @LeeRobson

Thank you for the great suggestion for the key strokes to all be the same, the developers are always looking at making AccountRight more user friendly.

Anyone wanting to see the same key strokes for jobs in payroll as in sales please cast your vote and comment if required.

4 Comments
KattC
790 Posts
Former Staff

Hello @LeeRobson

Thank you for the great suggestion for the key strokes to all be the same, the developers are always looking at making AccountRight more user friendly.

Anyone wanting to see the same key strokes for jobs in payroll as in sales please cast your vote and comment if required.

ASWatCR
Partner
243 Posts
Partner

I absolutely agree and have voted

A-L
Experienced Cover User
34 Posts
Experienced Cover User

Agreed regarding the key strokes. I've noticed that sometimes when you press enter in sales invoice window it will go down to the next line, but sometimes it will go across to a new tab.

CarolKub
Partner
3 Posts
Partner

I use Jobs a lot with clients and having payroll with the same keystrokes to find job would be so much better than having to choose from a drop down box.  So time consuming.