Share your ideas for improving. Vote on ideas and discuss them with the MYOB product development team.

Product Ideas

Payroll: Allow multiple users in file when processing

Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

2 Posts
Cover User
Australia

Currently when processing payroll in AccountRight Premier, only 1 person can be using MYOB and all other users must log out. My suggestion is to make it accessible for multiple users to be using MYOB but only the 1 person in payroll. ie. someone else can still be entering an invoice, while someone else is processing payroll

'Multiple Users in MYOB while Processing Payroll"

Current Status: Done
Last Changed: November 2016

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016 allows for multiple users to be in the company file while users process Payroll.

2 Comments
David_Cree
Ultimate Partner
1,158 Posts
Ultimate Partner

Hello Tanya,

You do not say what version of Premier you are using but it looks likeit is an old version and not the current v19.xx. Prior to about v17 (I am not exactly sure when) this was the situation that you had to have all other users out when processing pays, but the later versions did not require this and there were only seldom used fuanctions that you needed to have all others out.

I suggest that if this is a big issue you upgrade to the current version 19.9. If you email me direct I can arrange this for you.

Cheers

David

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff

Hi Everyone

AccountRight 2016 allows for multiple users to be in the company file while users process Payroll.